CITU Full Form is: Centre of Indian Trade Unions
C = Centre of
I = Indian
T = Trade
U = Unions
- Category: Politics
- CITU Full Form in Hindi is: भारतीय ट्रेड यूनियनों का केंद्र
- CITU Acronym Full Form in Bengali is: ভারতীয় ট্রেড ইউনিয়ন কেন্দ্র
- CITU Full Form in Marathi is: भारतीय कामगार संघटनांचे केंद्र
- CITU Abbreviation Full Form in Tamil is: இந்திய தொழிற்சங்கங்களின் மையம்
- CITU Full Form in Telegu is: భారతీయ కార్మిక సంఘాల కేంద్రం
CITU Full Form or meaning in Politics sector is: Centre of Indian Trade Unions
CITU or Centre of Indian Trade Unions Pronunciation
The full name of CITU is Centre of Indian Trade Unions. This is the biggest trade union body in the country so far and is politically aligned with the Communist Party. It has a very strong presence in Tripura and West Bengal, and an average presence in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
The CITU is an organization which works towards the realization of socialism. They believe in the socialization of all the factors of production and strive to establish a socialist state. In addition to this, they work against any interference in the social and economic rights of employees.
Their aim is to protect the interests of workers and promote their interests. They have an official flag of red with a white hammer and sickle in the center and white letters.
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Dr. K. Hemalatha, President|
Other Significant Full Form of CITU
|Full Form||Sector/Category||Short Form or Acronym|
|Computing and Information Technology Unit||Technology||CITU|
|Central Information Technology Unit||Technology||CITU|